Friday, December 30, 2011

Project Life 2012



Let's just start by saying that Lyndsie-Lou is my major motivator in this project! If it weren't for her, I might not ever scrapbook again. My stuff has been packed away for so long! I'd have to really dust the cob webs and search high and low for all my goods-and I mean ALL. This project gives me hope that I can finally accomplish something and feel good about it. We all take pictures, its finding a way to simplify how we do it. I believe this is the simplest way to do just that! I'm so happy that my girls are on board, especially Lyndsie-she purchased all of her kit materials in November to get started.

Look at all the new patterns..super cute!

This is the *new* Clementine kit cards...new colors, new patterns, new kit choices. Simple. Clean. Fresh.

A little motivating quote...I LOVE the words "Simplify". We all need that now, don't we.


And as a gentle reminder to *Simplify*... I can't help but think that all this time, well lack of time, lack of space, lack of places to shop, I've put too much emphasis on 'why I cant' work on my albums instead of remembering 'why I should' ... Thank you to Becky Higgins and her amazing kits, it saves me money, time, and there is no need to drive hours to a big city to find supplies. As the new year begins, I look forward to capturing our life and recording it, whether it be day by day, or month by month...just getting it done is all that matters!


5. Save time. Save stress.

The organization and design that is Project Life is already figured out for you. Different from traditional scrapbooking, there is no stress about where to place photos, which papers to use, techniques to incorporate, products to coordinate. The work is done. You just add your photos and journaling.

4. No more guilt.

Gone are the days that you feel bad about not doing something with your pictures or your kids' pictures. Now you can actually get those pictures off the computer and into a format that can be enjoyed. Project Life makes photo-displaying story-telling fun and easy.

3. Improve your skills.

Knowing that your pictures and memories are going to be preserved and enjoyed in Project Life, you will naturally improve your photography and writing skills.

2. Incredible value.

We love making scrapbooking not only simple, but affordable. You will have a hard time finding better prices for what you get, especially given the impeccable quality.

1. It's therapeutic.

Whether you add pictures and stories to your Project Life album on a daily, weekly, monthly, or even sporadic basis, you will inevitably find yourself more keenly aware of your blessings and priorities.


Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment