Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I know Christmas is barely over but....



I can hardly stand my excitement for Valentine's Day!!

Did I mention that I LOVE Valentine's Day? Uh huh. Sure do. Already planning out dinner, decorations, the decor on the mantle, and treats to make the kids, and fun things to send in the mail. I love how even though my kids are older (and married), they still look forward to the celebrations of the holidays. Not really sure how or why I started the whole thing, but as the years pass, it only gets better AND the kids talk about how they will continue with the traditions as they start their own families-and they each have their own ideas on how to improve/simplify them...new fresh ideas are awesome!

One of my most favorite things to make:

You can find directions at the Idea Room...It might require some patience, but they are super cute, and well worth the effort! Last year, Krystina and I spent an entire Saturday making roses, hers of course were BETTER than mine...hahahaha! No, really she has a nack for whipping these suckers out. Try other colors, attach a dowel and place them in a small pot with moss...makes a great entry way piece of candy.

A new little something I'll be making is this adorable wreath:

This can also be found at the fabulous Idea Room!

How about a cute printable? I'm addicted to printables! Living in the middle of nowhere and not having a source for great ideas other than the internet, at times you feel as though your creative juices are drained. For me, my creativeness is what I long for, it's what makes 'me'. So I search and scour for ideas to fulfill my inner creativity. Can anyone say Pinterest? It's addicting, in a bad way...good thing I don't have a lot of time to waste so I keep it short and sweet. Back to the topic...Printables. Here are a few cute ones for Valentine's Day...enjoy!


Found them on The Fickle Pickle last year...so cute! If you want MORE..click the tab at the top that reads *FREE STUFF* I will post more in there.
Photobucket

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment